The bachelor in Mechanical Engineering at HAN University of Applied Sciences offers hands-on approach, lecturers with real-world experience from lecturers that have worked as researchers and for the business. This means you get the most up-to-date information and techniques in mechanical engineering. As a mechanical engineer, you are an independent professional. You also get to learn how to be flexible, how to use and develop your people skils and your imagination to solve problems.
Job Opportunities:- Project manager
- Constructional design
- Energy systems design
- Health-care applications
- Production facilities and automation
You can also continue your education into Masters in Mechanical Engineering.
Location: Arnhem, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year in an international company
Main Subjects: Production Techniques, 3D Computer Aided Design, Mathematics, Practical Project Work,
Workshop Production,Professional Skills
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Letter of motivation
• Skype interview
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
• Proof of English language proficiency: - TOEFL iBT score of 79 or higher, IELTS score of 6.0 or higher, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), Cambridge Certificate in Proficiency of English (CPE).
• Good grades and knowledge in the sphere of: English, Mathematics, Physics
For more information, please CLICK HERE