The Master in International Business and Management (MIBM) fulltime programme is a postgraduate MBA degree for graduates of business administration or other business-related disciplines. Suitable candidates can be admitted directly into this master's programme and no work experience is required.
During the master's programme you will apply business and management theories to current international business practice. The programme provides the perfect preparation for a successful career in international business. There is a strong focus on the key professional skills of intercultural communication, creative thinking, personal development and leadership. It prepares ambitious graduates for international management and consulting positions in, for example, the areas of marketing, HRM, supply chain management and finance and accounting. Our graduates are located around the world and can be found in companies and organisations of all sizes, from consultancies and start-ups to large multinationals.
A double degree programme with Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, United Kingdom, is offered. Graduates obtain the following master's degrees:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen.
- Master of Science in International Business (MSc) from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.
- Dynamic Decision making
- International Supply Chain Management
- International Strategic Management
- Business Research Methods 1
- Intercultural Competences and Leadership
- International Business Project
For more information CLICK HERE.