- You will receive a solid, broad scientific grounding.
- You do lots of practicals, in which you put theory into practice and work closely with your fellow students.
- All first-year students have a tutor and a student advisor who will answer all of your questions.
- You get access to unique research facilities, like NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance), FELIX (free-electron laser) and HFML (high field magnets).
- There is close cooperation with companies, this opens up a host of internship possibilities during your Master's programme.
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Duration: 3 years
Main subjects: Chemistry, Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Thermodynamics, Quantum mechanics, etc.
Career prospects: As a Chemistry graduate you can get straight down to work after finishing your studies as there is virtually no unemployment among chemists. Companies are constantly seeking young talent and the education sector is in desperate need of teachers. You can work in: Universities and research institutes, Company R&D departments, Business services, Educational institutions, Non-profit services
- Academic transcript in English and native language
- Motivation Letter
- Studielink.nl registration (UNIFY will make this one for you)
- Copy of ID
- TOEFL with minimum 80 score, IELTS with minimum 6, CAE with minimum C grade or CPE with minimum C gradе
For extra information, click HERE.