Marketing Analytics is a master program in English at Tilburg University.
Become a highly trained marketing analyst: gather and analyze big data using the latest techniques and methods available, to provide management with critical marketing insights and opportunities about online and otherwise.
Improve marketing decision-making using state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way.
Strong links with business practice: what you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas, whether it is during assignments or in interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
Outstanding track record of students and staff. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by leading experts in the field. Teachers have won multiple innovation- and best teaching awards.
Opportunity to pursue a double degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
In the first semester of the regular program, Marketing Analytics students can also apply for the following advanced programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Location: Tilburg, the Netherlands
Duration: 1 year
Main Subjects: Research in Marketing, Brand Management, Marketing Channel Management, Marketing Communication
Possible careers: in marketing research agencies, management Consulting firms, research departments of large companies
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Economics or Management.
• Legalized translation of the diploma (if not in English)
• GMAT test with a score of at least 600
• TOEFL with minimum 90 score or IELTS with minimum 6.5 or CAE or CPE
• Motivation letter
For more information, please CLICK HERE.