As a Logistics Management student you’ll learn to evaluate logistical processes, monitor performance, negotiate with external and internal partners on how to optimize processes. Next to learning about logistical and supply chain processes you’ll get a helicopter overview of what is going on in companies, which makes it easier for you to see connections and communicate with other departments.
What do you focus on?
- Supply Chain Management and procurement
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Integrated logistics which brings all areas together
- Smart warehousing to guarantee high-quality customer service incl. customs management
- Working with IT and ERP-systemsE-commerce
- Keeping a helicopter view on business performances through building digital performance charts
What makes this program special?
- After three semesters you choose for either Logistics Management or Logistics Engineering
- Many projects / internships in cooperation with companies and company visits
- Possibility to go to one of our partner universities abroad and other short term activities with our partners
- Small study programme therefore very personal
- Intense coaching on your professional skills as communication, teamwork and leading skills
- CV training hosted by one of our company partners
- Annual Career Day where you boost your professional network
Location: Venlo, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year (first semester) in an international company
Main Subjects: Programing in C#, Economics, Mathematics, Quantitate Methods
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Motivation Letter
• Reference letter
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
For more information, please CLICK HERE.