Marketing is professional bachelor degree in English at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences.Top 3 programme of this kind according to Keuzegids Hbo 2020.
Are you enterprising, do you have a good head for business and are you curious about what makes people tick? Do you regard digital trends as major opportunities? Do you combine a knack for language and communication with an analytical mind and a love of numbers? If so, be sure to enrol in our English-taught Marketing course and develop your talents to the full!
- Learn all about the latest (digital) marketing trends and developments.
- Discover the intricacies of consumer behaviour and how to adapt your strategies as needed.
- Learn to work in campaign and projects teams like professional marketers.
- Apply your newfound knowledge to tackle interesting real-life cases and projects.
- Option to complete part of your programme abroad.
Location: Emmen, Holland
Duration: 4 years
Specializations: International Marketing, Horse Business Management, International Travel Trade & Event Marketing
Possible careers: Product Manager, Market Researcher, Marketer, Digital Marketer, Marketing Manager
BBA in Marketing may land you a career in the world of marketing consultancy, advertising, and other types of businesses as well as non-profits, many of which are becoming increasingly market-oriented. If you’re the independent type and dream of owning your own business, you can also establish yourself as an independent consultant or advisor.
• Academic transcript in native language and translated in English
• IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill), TOEFL minimum 80, Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C
• Copy of ID