Artificial Intelligence is a two-year master program in English at Maastricht University.
As computers become more powerful, more intelligent systems capable of simulating human life and decision making. These intelligent systems applied to perform tasks more effectively and in a distributed manner. Master program in Artificial Intelligence prepares students to apply intelligent computer systems for various applications.
The program focuses on the following research topics:
- Machine Learning to explore relations in datasets;
- Systems for multi-agent collaboration with autonomous intelligent systems;
- Formal techniques for motivating agents;
- Intelligent techniques for playing and solving board games and controlling virtual characters in commercial video games;
viewer; -extract interesting and not a trivial information and knowledge from unstructured text;
Project-Centred Learning (PCL), is a method of training used in all programs of the Department of programs Knowledge Engineering. Students are taught in small groups and acquired knowledge is applied to projects related to the curriculum. The results of these projects are presented to the teachers and classmates. Projects included:
- Development of climate models;
- Intelligent search engine;
- Recognition systems vision;
-Interactive courses in mathematics;
Duration: 2 years
Initial month: September, February
- Copy of ID card;
- Bachelor's degree in the field;
- Transcript of Records;
- Report to the average performance of the student;
- Certificate in English: one of the three: IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5; TOEFL with a minimum result of 90: CAE with minimum score 90
- Motivation essay within 2 pages;
Deadline: 1st of August (to begin in September); 1st of December (to start in February).
For more information, please click here.