International Finance & Control is a four-year BBA degree programme which is completely offered in English. The programme addresses economic subjects such as, business administration, finance, organisation, tax, controlling, investment analysis and management techniques. Informatics and data management will complete your knowledge of economics. Parallel to these topics you will receive a clear insight into the basics of marketing and you will also be exposed to relevant soft skills.
In the programme you will learn how to answer the following questions:
- How do I manage an enterprise?
- Where can I make high profits?
- How can I keep the costs in control?
- How do I behave in an international context?
- Which influence does the international tax law and the worldwide finance- and commerce market have?
What makes this programme unique?
- Focus on strategic decision-making based on controlling, financing, accounting and risk management.
- You will acquire knowledge which supports you in becoming a general management professional at an international company.Think of subjects like human resources, marketing and relevant soft skills.
- You will participate in the StartUp Factory project.
- You can either start your own business, become a consultant for a company in the Netherlands or Germany, join a social enterprise, or take part in our film project. This project collaborates with students from different study programmes.
- We have an international team of lecturers with experiences in international business.
- Our lecturers are readily approachable.
- You will study in an international classroom, and therefore learn how to cooperate with people from different backgrounds.
- You will learn how to make management dashboards.
- You will do two internships at companies of your choice.
- You have the opportunity to spend a semester at one of more than 125 partner universities located all over the world.
Location: Venlo, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
- ID (scanned copy, front and back)
- Academic transcript- original and an English Translation (for students in the 12th grade)
- Diploma- original and a legalized English Translation (for already graduated students)
- Letter of Motivation
- English Language Certificate- CAE/CPE with a minimum C; IELTS with a minimum 6.0; TOEFL with a minimum of points
For more information, please click HERE.