Do you want to change the world and are you looking for an international challenge? Are sustainability, human rights, global health, social responsibility, the increasing divide between rich and poor, global warming, civil society and advocacy for minorities themes that you care about? Do you want to contribute personally and professionally to a better world? In our four-year English-taught programme we teach you how you can make a difference.
The programme combines theory and practice, project management, business and research with global issues. The programme consists of courses, real projects with companies from the first year onwards, an international internship and professional career counselling. In the end you'll know how to lead a project team and how to put innovative ideas into practice. You'll become a change maker, aware of your own strengths and ambitions, able to create sustainable value for society.
Global Project and Change Management is a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offered by the Windesheim Honours College.
After graduating, you can start your career for example as a:
- Project manager/advisor at international NGOs like Red Cross and Doctors without Borders
- Project manager in slave-free clothing or food industry
- Project manager for businesses aiming to introduce sustainable production
- Project manager/advisor with governments or political institutions
- Communication advisor on healthy lifestyles with an insurance company
- Project manager reducing food waste in cities or at large popular events
- Advisor with local developers to promote imperfect food rejected by large grocery stores
- Advisor improving communication on scientific results on Global Warming (IPCC)
- Advisor improving Corporate Sustainability like Coca Cola with Coca Cola Green
- Advisor on Corporate Social Responsibility with TOMS Shoes
- Social entrepreneur
Also, many students continue with a Master’s programme at one of the Dutch or other international universities, for example:
- United Nations University - Merit (Maastricht)
- Master of Organic Agriculture - Wageningen University
- Master of Cultural Policy, Relations and Diplomacy - Goldsmiths, University of London
- Master of Global Health - Copenhagen University
Specializations: All topics of the United Nations Sustainable Development goals, such as: good health, sustainable cities, clean energy, no poverty, climate action, peace, gender equality.
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
UNIFY will help you with the admission and selection procedure at WHC, which is as follows:
- Equivalent to Dutch havo- or vwo- high school with a pass in Mathematics and English
- If your prior education was not in English you are required to provide proof of your English language proficiency by submitting one of the following test scores/certificates:
o IELTS: at least 6.5 in writing and reading
o TOEFL: 79-93 (internet-based test 87-109, subscore reading: 19-23, subscore writing: 24-26)
o CEFR English proficiency level B2 or higher required, so at least First Certificate or BEC Vantage
- See more details on the website of the university .