International Fresh Business Management To find fresh products in today’s supermarkets is regarded as absolutely normal. But how do they find their way to the shopping baskets of the consumers? How are they produced, packed, traded, transported and sold? Who ‘develops’ new food concepts? And, very important, how is it guaranteed that everything is in good condition, healthy and ‘value for money’? All these questions and many more, have to be answered by professionals in the world of fresh business.
International Fresh Business Management is a study course that combines marketing, logistics, economics and the knowledge of the fresh chain for local, regional and international markets. Food marketing addresses all aspects relevant for selling fresh produce: from market research and analysis to the development of strategic marketing plans and the development and implementation of operational marketing and sales plans. Food logistics organizes the flow of fresh produce from seed to plate. Students pay attention to buying, organization, production, transport planning and packaging. They learn how to manage the supply chain and how to build long term relations with satisfied suppliers and customers. They also acquire basic knowledge of accountancy, economics, management skills, communication skills and Dutch and English.
What makes us special?
- Unique combination between marketing, logistics and economics with a focus on fresh produce
- Many projects in cooperation with companies
- Company visits
- StartUp Factory – start your own business, become a consultant for a company in the Netherlands or Germany, join a social enterprise, or take part in our film project
- Two internships
- Possibility to go to one of our over 125 partner universities all over the worldSmall study programme and therefore very personal
Location: Venlo, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year for five months
Main Subjects: Marketing, Logistics, Economics, etc.
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Motivation Letter
• Reference letter
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
For more information, please CLICK HERE.