This is a 3 year Bachelor's programme (Numerus fixus) in Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
This bachelor programme puts a sharp focus on research skills. Each year, you'll perform a challenging research project in a small group. In this way, you'll become the independent, systematic, critical and creative professional that prospective employers are looking for.
You'll learn various academic skills essential for your career as an academic professional: analysing scientific articles, academic writing and reasoning, conversational and presentation skills. You'll do this in weekly meetings in small work groups with a fixed lecturer, who will also be your mentor.
Every year, you'll take part in a research project. In the first year's project, you'll perform one experimental and one non-experimental study together with three other students. In this research, you'll integrate knowledge from the Introduction courses, Methods, Statistics and Academic Skills courses. You'll devise your own research question and research method.
Why study Psychology?
- At Radboud University, you can can choose to follow the English-taught programme or the bilingual programme (where your first year is taught through Dutch and you gradually build up the number of English-taught courses).
- From the second year on, you may compose your personal learning path, which is designed to fit in with your interests and preferred professional field.
- During the third year of your programme, you may complete part of your programme studying abroad.
- Do you already see yourself in e.g. Australia, Japan, South-Africa?Nijmegen is the place for leading research in the areas of brain & cognition, children & parenting, and behaviour & health.
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Duration: 3 years
Main subjects: Brain and cognition, Development and Mental Health, Statistics, Data Analysis, Philosophy, Applied Ethics, etc.
Career prospects: Education, career advice services, reintegration counseling, recruitment and selection of employees, human resource management, career advisor, mediation, health-safety-environment advisor, project manager, policy researcher, advertising and marketing.
- Academic transcript in English and native language
- Motivation Letter
- Studielink.nl registration (UNIFY will make this one for you)
- Copy of IDTOEFL with minimum 80 score, IELTS with minimum 6, CAE with minimum C grade or CPE with minimum C gradе
For extra information, click HERE.