History is a one-year Master's program in English at Radboud University.
The Department of History at Radboud University is situated in the oldest Roman city in the Netherlands-Nijmegen. It offers a specialisation for international students that aims to make them astute observers and shapers of the legacies and images of the past in the contemporary world.
Master's specialisation in: Ancient and Medieval Mediterranean Worlds
The Mediterranean was the centre of the ancient, byzantine and medieval Western worlds. It was the seat of some of the greatest empires and civilisations in history, and, by joining three continents, played a strategic role in their development. Emperors and republics, popes and crusades, caliphates and metropoles all flourished around its shores. So too did the greatest cities of this long period: Rome, Constantinople, Cairo and Córdoba jostled for supremacy in a rapidly changing world.
Master's specialisation in Ancient and Medieval Mediterranean Worlds: something for you?
- Unique focus on the entire Mediterranean across the ancient and medieval periods.
- You’ll learn important skills such as being able to select, analyse and interpret pertinent historical information.
- You could write your Master's thesis in French, Italian or German if that is your native tongue.
- Our staff has a wide network.
Location: Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Duration: 1 year
Possible careers: Graduates of this master's program will be able to get a job in public relations, industrial and public service management, librarianship, archive and museum work, teaching and lecturing, and commercial, business and finance professions
- Bachelor's degree in the field of History
- Cover Letter
- ID Card Copy
- English certificate: IELTS certificate with a minimum of 6 points; TOEFL Internet version at least 80; Cambridge Certificate Advanced Level (CAE) *If you have completed a bachelor's program in English does not need certificate
For more information, please CLICK HERE