Economic and Financial Research is a master program in English at Maastricht University.
This program is one of two two-year research master’s programmes. The first year will offer you high-level courses in economics, while your second year will allow you to specialise. The content and scope of these courses adheres to the American standard, which will kick-start your successful career in research. It will also enable you to enrol for a PhD in the United States (or an American PhD offered elsewhere) or work internationally.
Location: Maastricht, the Netherlands
Duration: 2 years
Specializations:Econometrics, Finance & Monetary Economics, Economic Theory, Behaviour & Computing, Technology, Innovation & Industrial Dynamics,
Main Subjects:Mathematical Research Tools, Empirical Econometrics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics
Possible careers:Quantitative Analyst,Consultant, Modeling Analyst, Quantitative Research Analyst, Investment Management, Consultant Financial Risk Management,Demand Chain Planner,PhD Candidate, Maastricht University (and other universities worldwide)
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant academic field (high quality of performance in previous education)
- Legalized translation of the bachelor diploma (if not in English)
- Motivation Letter
- Official GMAT-/GRE-school score report
- Two letter of recommendation
- IELTS with minimum 7, or TOEFL with minimum 100 or CAE or CPE
For more information please click HERE.