Master's program in Global Health is one year, English taught programme, in the University of Maastricht.
The programme is focused on this to provide a solid foundation to all students and also methodologies and tools that will have to work effectively in the field of global health.
As a part of the program you can follow 12-week elective specialization in one of the partner Univerities of Maastriht. These universities are specialized in health and social sciences, and business. They provide the opportunity to the students to interact with expert researchers who are active in globalization and international health:
• Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand
• Manipal University in Manipal, India
• McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada
• RosarioUniversity in Bogota, Colombia
The program offers exchange between partner universities, including online sharing of courses and seminars.
Duration: 1 year (full time);
Initial month: September;
- Copy of ID card;
- Passport photos;
- Bachelor's degree in a field + Transcript of Records;
- GRE test;
- Proof of methodological and statistical skills (complete form: Overview of methodological and statistical skills)
- Proof of proficiency in English (one of three) IELTS- with a minimum score of 6.5; TOEFL- with minimum score 90; CAE-C
Deadline: June 1
January 15, for those who want to apply for a scholarship
For more information, please click here.