International Hospitality and Service Management is professional master degree in English at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Do you have a service-minded attitude, are you critical and curious? Do you always have the customer's interest in mind? Are you looking for the best possible preparation for a successful career in the hospitality industry? If this describes you, you'll find that this master's degree in International Hospitality and Service Management is perfect for you!
What else you can expect from this program?
• Internship opportunities in the United States, the Netherlands, Australia, South America and Spain
• Acquire practical work experience at the Stenden Hotel****
• Attend classes with small groups of students from all over the world.
• You have the option to additionally enroll on a Master of Science degree issued by the University of Derby, UK
Location: Leeuwarden, Holland
Duration: 1.5 years
Main subjects: Hospitality Studies, Sustainability in Hospitality and Tourism, Innovation in Hospitality
Possible careers: A master’s degree (MA) in International Hospitality and Service Management prepares you for a successful career in the service or hospitality industry. This industry is growing at a tremendous pace with an expected increase of more than 30% of jobs worldwide by 2022. The hospitality industry is undergoing constant change, not least driven by shifting customer demands. These changes add to the complexity of the role of hospitality manager, and as a highly skilled graduate of this course you will be in high demand at a variety of companies all over the world.
- General Manager
- Head of Research & Development
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Corporate Policy Advisor
- Lecturer/Academic staff member
• Bachelor degree in tourism, hospitality, management, business, economics. If you do not possess degree in one of these fields, then it is also possible to be admitted based on experience, motivation, personal interview.
• IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill), TOEFL minimum 80, Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C
• Copy of ID