Molecular Life Sciences
Are you a recent Life Sciences graduate or are you working as an analyst and feel you’re capable of more? Do you want to increase your knowledge of the field as well as your project skills? Would you like to work more independently on complex tasks and be more versatile in your profession? Then choose the English-taught Master of Molecular Life Sciences in full-time or part-time.
The Master of Molecular Life Sciences consists of 7 modules. The course focuses on the application of research in molecular life sciences for the development of products in various disciplines. You learn to plan and execute projects of a few months independently, while taking both scientific and project-related aspects into account.
Develop in practice
You will constantly apply what you learn in case studies. This could involve designing an improved vaccine, mapping out a drug development strategy or writing a project proposal for efficient enzyme production.
You will enrich your knowledge of molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, statistics, and of bio-informatics. And you’ll learn about immunology and the development of vaccines, medicines and diagnostic tests.
A significant part of the course is learning in practice. As a full-time student, this will be at your work placement (internship), as a part-time student this will be at your workplace. Due to this strong integration with the professional practice, you can immediately apply what you have learned, making your development noticeable in a professional setting.
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Duration: 24 months
• Academic transcript in English and native language, or your diploma, translated and legalized
• Letter of motivation
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
• In order to be admitted to the Masters course, your must have a good GPA
• Bachelor degree: Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Life Sciences/Higher Laboratory Education) or Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences or comparable disciplines
• Language Certificate- TOEFL score 550 or higher, IELTS score 6.0 or higher, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English/ Cambridge Certficate of Proficiency in English
For more information, please click HERE