During the bachelor program Chemistry offered at HAN University of Applied Sciences, you work on group projects with other students from the program, dealing with real problems in analytical and organic chemistry. The University collaborates with companies and research institutes in the country and abroad giving the students invaluable, relevant work experience in the chemistry field. It also allows you to work on your problem-solving and communication skills which builds you as a professional ready for the labour market.
Students say that the program offers:
- Highly practical curriculum.
- Focus on analytical chemistry (currently in high demand on the job market).
- Small groups and close personal attention from lecturers and tutors.
- Outstanding lab facilities.
- Opportunity to join the ASTP talent programme.
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year in an international company
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Letter of motivation
• Skype interview
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
• Proof of English language proficiency: - TOEFL iBT score of 79 or higher, IELTS score of 6.0 or higher, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), Cambridge Certificate in Proficiency of English (CPE).
For more information, please click HERE