Do you recognise yourself in the following statements?
- You want to have your own business (someday).
- You want to solve ‘wicked problems’: complex, interconnected social and environmental problems.
- You want to help companies grow or adapt to our new ever-changing modern age.
If you do, then the bachelor’s programme Business Innovation is for you: an energetic, fast-paced and innovative programme. All in an informal, community-based and non-traditional environment.
Business Innovation consists of three components: a core curriculum, a 'negotiated' curriculum in which you choose your own direction, and a graduation track. The programme is a mix of practical and theoretical knowledge and skills. This means that during your studies, you will work on real-life projects and assignments with coaching from academic staff as well as professionals in the field. With subjects like marketing, concept development, entrepreneurship, human resources and business strategy, you focus on 'traditional' (international) business disciplines as well as new concepts and applications. The 'negotiated' curriculum is composed by students themselves, choosing from a wide array of electives such as Serious Game Design, Fundraising and Green Business. For your graduation track, you choose one of two directions:
- Macro Innovation, focusing on innovation with a societal impact
- Micro Innovation, addressing innovations within the business environment.
Business Innovation Studies is offered at Inholland's Amsterdam/Diemen campus.
Subjects of study: Executing / implementing business cases, plans, ideas, solutions and performing tasks and activities derived from the business case and plans (marketing, sales, HR, purchasing, finance, etc)
Location: Amsterdam/ Diemen
Duration: 4 years
- Study Check
- Diploma or Academic Transript (original plus an English translation) or if you have already obtained your high school diploma (original and a legalized English translation)
- IELTS: average score of 6/ TOEFL internet-based: overall score of 80 /Cambridge certificate: CEA, CPE or FCE overall score C (169-172)
- Personal interview
For more information, please click HERE.