International Hospitality Management is a professional bachelor degree in English at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Do you enjoy an exciting and dynamic environment? Can you keep your cool even under great pressure? Do empathy and a service-minded attitude come naturally to you? If this describes you and you also happen to enjoy meeting people from all over the world, you’ll find that the International Hospitality Management programme at Stenden Hotel Management School is perfect for you!
- Experience being a student at Europe’s largest hotel management school.
- Practical work experience up to management level at the Stenden Hotel in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands (a 4-star property).
- Various specialisation possibilities: Event Management, Cruise Management, Gastronomy, Food and Beverage Management, Advanced Wine Studies, and much more.
- Part of the programme can be done at the NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences locations in South Africa, Bali, Thailand, or Qatar.
- Ten-month paid internship in the final year offers an excellent chance of employment after graduating.
Location: Leeuwarden, Holland
Duration: 4 years
Specializations: Gastronomy (Netherlands), Food & Beverage Management (Netherlands), Advanced Wine Management (South Africa), Lodge Management (South Africa), Event Management (all Stenden branches), Cruise Management (Netherlands), Spa and Health Management (Indonesia and Thailand), Marketing & Management in Asia (Indonesia and Thailand)
Possible careers: Restaurant Manager, Front Desk Manager, Conference Office Manager, Event Manager, Financial Industry Manager
• Academic transcript in native language and translated in English
• IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill), TOEFL minimum 80, Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C
• Copy of ID