Leisure & Events Management is professional bachelor degree in English at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Are you fascinated by the inner workings of the multi-billion-euro leisure industry and would you rather be running Disney World than visiting Cinderella Castle? If you are curious, enterprising, creative, a born organiser and ambitious as well you are exactly the sort of student who will thrive in our Leisure and Events Management programme.
- Option to specialise in Events, Sports or Art and Culture.
- Practical learning: Work on real-life projects from day one.
- Strong focus on sustainable business and intercultural cooperation.
- Option to complete part of your programme abroad (specialisation and/or internship).
Location: Leeuwarden, Holland
Duration: 4 years
Specializations: Sport Management, Event Management, Art and Culture Management, Tourism Management
- Event Manager at a sports marketing company.
- Booking Manager/Entertainment Manager for a major music venue.
- Marketing and Communications Manager at a theme park.
- Museum Project Manager.
- Government Policy Officer focusing on tourism and recreation.
- Starting your own business.
A bachelor’s degree in Leisure & Events Management is your ticket to a career in management, policy-making or consultancy in the world of sports, tourism, the media, recreation, and arts and culture. As a student in our course, we expect you to have inspiring ideas about sustainable leisure, be a strategic thinker, and enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Academic transcript in native language and translated in English
• IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill), TOEFL minimum 80, Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C
• Copy of ID