Sport Studies is a bachelor's program in English at Hanze University.
Sport Studies Groningen teaches you to be a wide/broad skilled sport professional in a three year bachelor programme. If you are passionate about sports and interested in the health industry, Sport Studies is your study of choice!
The Institute of Sports Studies at the Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, offers a three year bachelor's programme, made up of 180 ECTS. This international programme creates innovative (sports)professionals. As a change agent you are able to make a difference at both the individual and societal level. The power of sports lays within the three core values of sports an physical activity:
- sports and physical activity is essential for a healthy lifestyle,
- sports creates business value,
- sports is the social power of communities and nations.
The programme is characterised by its professional focus. Each year you will gain real-life work experience by working in the field. Most modules centre around a practical assignment in a professional organisation. The other courses are designed to prepare you for this challenge.
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Duration: 3 years
Core subjects: Introduction in Sport, Health and Management; 'Exploring the field' and 'Professional in the field; Managing lifestyle in organisations and society; Managing change; 'Organisational change' and 'Change in communities’; Health enhancing physical activity; Policy and entrepreneurship
• Transcript of Records-original and translated in English
• Registration studielink.nl (UNIFY will make it for you)
• Matching Assignments
• Sports Medical Fitness Test
• ID Card
• Certificate of proficiency in English, one of the three - IELTS (minimum 6.00), TOEFL (minimum 80) or Cambridge Advanced
For more information, please click HERE.