The complexity of processes and the relationships between manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, demands intelligent creation of networks. That’s what Logistics Engineering is about. Think of products like fashion, electronics, food or cosmetics, all are preceded by major logistical processes which need to be aligned and optimized.
As a Logistics Engineering student you learn to evaluate logistical processes and consequently, come up with new process designs, improvements, and implement these designs and improvements.
What do you focus on?
- Intelligent production processes to save costs
- Smart warehousing to guarantee a high customer service
- Quick transport through air, rail, road or shipping to ensure that your products arrive on demand
- Operations research makes you capable in calculating complex scenarios for improvements
- Data simulation and IT programming to align to smart factories and artificial intelligence
What makes us special?
- After three semesters you choose for either Logistics Management or Logistics Engineering
- Many projects / internships in cooperation with companies and company visits
- Possibility to go to one of our partner universities abroad and other short term activities with our partners
- Small study programme therefore very personal
- Intense coaching on your professional skills as communication, teamwork and leading skills
- CV training hosted by one of our company partners
- Annual Career Day where you boost your professional network
Location: Venlo, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year (first semester) in an international company
Main Subjects: Programing in C#, Economics, Mathematics, Quantitate Methods
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Motivation Letter
• Reference letter
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
For more information, please CLICK HERE.