Research Master in Business consists of the doctoral course work which proceeds the research years of the PhD. It enables students to accumulate theoretical and technical knowledge of research methodology courses and develops the skills required for cutting-edge research in their field. The Research Master's program in Business ensures that students get acquainted with analytical and empirical tools that are frequently used in business research. In addition, the students gain a deep knowledge of their chosen field of specialization (accounting, finance, information management, marketing, operations research, and organization and strategy).
The courses of the Research Master's program in Business are taught by internationally renowned researchers belonging to the faculty of CentER, and some excellent scholars invited from abroad.
Location: Tilburg, the Netherlands
Duration: 2 years
Tracks: Finance, Accounting, Information Management, Marketing, Operations Research, Organization and Strategy
Main Subjects: different for each track
Possible careers: in the consultancy or financial sector, at universities around the world, at research institutes or in the banking and consultancy sectors
• Completed academic Bachelor's or Master's degree program in economics, econometrics or business studies with excellent GPA
• Legalized translation of the bachelor or master degree (if not in English)
• IELTS with minimum 7 or TOEFL with minimum 100 or CAE with minimum B or CPE
• Motivation Letter
• Two letters of recommendations
• Bachelor's or Master's thesis or written assignment
• GRE General Test score report or GMAT test score report
For more information, please CLICK HERE.