Behavioural Science is a two year master program in English at Radboud University.
If you are intrigued by the intricacies of human behaviour, want to learn more about the way we behave and how our behaviour is underpinned by neural and biological mechanisms, this programme is what you are looking for.
Contribute to a better understanding of human behaviour, whether that is normal or dysfunctional, and learn how to influence behaviour.
Master's in Behavioural Science: something for you?
- You will participate in group-oriented education and be part of a small, select group of highly motivated national and international students.
- Students can do the internship for their major research project abroad.
- A majority of our graduates gain PhD and other research positions.
- This study programme is rated top programme for three consecutive years according to the students (source: Elsevier 2019) and this Master's programme was recently awarded the quality label ‘Top Programme' in the Keuzegids Masters 2019 (Guide to Master's programmes).
- Our students rate this Master’s programme 8,1 out of 10 according to the National Student Survey 2019.
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
Duration: 2 years
Basic subjects: State of the art behavioural science, Professional Skils for Researchers, Statistics: Multivariate Analysis, Programming Skills: Python, Behavioural Regulation, Psychobiology of Behaviour, Motivation and Influence
Possible careers: The programme provides an excellent basis for a scientific research career in areas such as social, clinical and developmental psychology, as well as work in organisational psychology and educational science.
Internship - in the second year
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Behavioral Science
- Letter of motivation
- Certified copies of your university and pre-university diplomas (plus English transcripts) + a list of grades
- Copy of your ID
- Two reference letters from lecturers
- English certificate
- IELTS certificate with a minimum of 7 points; TOEFL Internet version at least 100 or TOEFL 250 computer version; Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
For more information, please CLICK HERE